10 Steps Korean Routine – ACNE PRONE & SENSITIVE SKIN TUTORIAL
Hello! I have been using this routine for 1 year now and I have to say it changed my face so I wanted to share it with everyone!
Links and brands:
You can get all the Korean products at
See aLl the products below
For acne-prone skin use the brand, Dr. Oracle
This is the brand I used for half a year until my skin got better. Now for the little marks the acne left, I use a brand called Benton.
1. Oil Cleanser: A. By Bom Ultra Watery Eoseongcho cleanser
2. Water Cleanser: Benton Honest Cleansing Foam
3. Scrub: 3 in 1 Facial Mud Mask (buy this at SABON)
4. Toner: Benton Snail Bee High Content Skin
5. Mask: you have plenty to chose on their website. Mines are from the brand AROMATICA.
6. Essence: Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence
7. Serum: Urang Brightening Blue Oil Serum
8. Cream: Benton Snail Bee high content steam cream
9. Eye Contour: Benton eye fermentation cream
10. Sun Cream: Dear Klairs cotton pact SPF 40
1. This routine takes around 10 minutes
2. Use the scrub and mask 2 times a week maximum
3. Apply day and night
4. My skin is sensitive and acne-prone. You should have a look at the products that match your skin type.
Tag: snail bee high content steam cream, #skincare,#koreanroutine,#10steps,#silvias_corner,#fashionbloger,#selfcare,#stayhome,#miin,#sabon
Xem thêm bài viết eSports: https://248.vn/esports